Meetings and Events
INFGA Fall Harvest Meeting
Our FALL HARVEST MEETING is Sunday, Sept. 20th.
Potawatoma Wildlife Park 16998 State Road 331 Tippecanoe, IN 46570
The meeting facility will be an open air covered pavilion. Members, if you need directions, please see the Fall issue of the Kernel that was sent out --- it can also be accessed on the Members Login page (email us if you need the password).
We gather at lunchtime and then our meeting with speakers educating us on the chestnut plot they have and will have a tour the plot after the meeting.
Potawtomi Wildlife Park is managed as a natural sanctuary for plants and animals of northern Indiana. It is a 317 acre complex that consists of fields, woodlands, ponds and wetlands bordered by the Tippecanoe River.
With COVID, a few gentle reminders that were posted in the last Hoosier Kernel with respect to this meeting:
1. Please do not attend this meeting if you feel sick, have a temperature, have been exposed to a COVID positive person recently, or consider yourself in a high-risk group due to age or preexisting medical conditions.
2. Instead of our INFGA Pot Luck Lunch, please bring your own lunch and choice of drinks.
3. Bathrooms will be available and we will ask each person to use the restrooms one at a time and spray disinfectant after washing their hands on the counter and faucet and toilet handle.
4. We will have our PA system to amplify all speakers and during the business meeting to help facilitate social distancing (6-feet apart except for families).
5. Face masks and coverings should be worn when 6-foot distancing is not possible, for example during the auction.
Due to COVID, please bring perishable plant items only for the auction please. Please hold off on bringing non-perishables.
Current members, if you do not have the Members Login password, please send an email to us through the Contact Page and Kris will be happy to send it to you. It was emailed out at the end of January but we realize not everyone may have received it or it's been lost.
A friendly reminder that membership to this Facebook INFGA Group page does not mean you're an INFGA member. Membership is $10/yr or an even better deal is a Lifetime Membership for $125. Those of us just starting out -- you all know that it takes those young trees several years to bear fruit and nuts, so you're in this fabulous and rewarding journey for the long haul, and a lifetime membership would be worth it!
We Are Here For You
Come to one our meetings as a guest!